I am starting to blog, because I love to read other blogs and get to know other people in other places through their blogs. I would like to put myself out there, for other people to get to know me.
Hi. I saw that you had commented on one of my posts so I wanted to welcome you to blogging and I hope that you will continue to check out my blogs. I have several of them here. My name is Kay and I live in southern California. I am a widow. I have an Australian Cattle Dog named Hiker. She is 4 1/2 years old.
Hi. I saw that you had commented on one of my posts so I wanted to welcome you to blogging and I hope that you will continue to check out my blogs. I have several of them here. My name is Kay and I live in southern California. I am a widow. I have an Australian Cattle Dog named Hiker. She is 4 1/2 years old.
ReplyDelete